ADVISORY FOR VETERANS/NOK’s
1. You have original PPO and other correspondences relating to PPO. These PPO’s should have following details:-
(a) Service Number, Rank, Name, Qualifying Service, DOB, NOK’s name, NOK’s DOB.
(b) Unique 15 digit pensioner ID on top right corner.
2. You have a joint pension account with your spouse/nomination in case of death of either.
3. You are in receipt of OROP wef 01 July 2014 vide PCDA Allahabad circular No. 555 dated 04 Feb 2016.
4. You are receiving additional pension if you have completed 80 years or above age. Same is applicable for Disability Pension.
5. You have made AADHAR card. You have linked your aadhar card with your pension account and submit your life certificate on line in November each year.
6. You have claimed your maturity benefits of extended insurance on achieving the age as given in the EI certificate.
7. Your PDA has restored the commuted portion of pension after 15 years.
8. You have registered on Indian Army veteran Portal and have obtained an USER ID and password.
9. 7th CPC Pension Your basic pension of December 2015 x 2.57 is your new pension. 2.57 factor applies for Disability Pension also.
10. ADLRS A sum of Rs. 10,000/- is granted to the NOK on the death of the veteran as part of Assured Decent Last Rites