Meeting was held with Returning and Assistant Retuning Officer on 24th Feb 2018 at DSOI, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi and modalities for election for RDOA office bearers was discussed/deliberated. Following points were decided:-
(a) Nominations for the post of President, Vice President, General Secretary, Joint Secretary and treasurer will be asked from members.
(b) Member has to forward the name as per the nomination form attached. Candidate’s name should be proposed by member of RDOA.
(c) Member can contest for one post only.
(d) Member must forward his nomination to RDOA’s office so as to reach latest by 31st Mar 2018. Flat No. 27-A, DDA SFS Flats, Pocket-1, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
(e) Following time schedule will be strictly adhered to:-
(i) Withdrawal of candidature : 06th April 2018
(ii) Scrutiny of candidature : 09th April 2018
(iii) Publish final list : 10th April 2018
(iv) Election (if required) : 15th April 2018
(v) Declaration of result : 15th April 2018
2. It was also decided that notice regarding election be displayed at prominent places well in advance in addition to RDOA’s Blog. Following were present during the meeting.
S. No. Name Designation Signature
1. Lt Col BK Sharma President
2. Col Rajiv Kakra Jt Secretary
3. Col VK Suri Returning Officer
4. Lt Col R Ramamurthy Assistant RO
5. Col Vijay Kumar Treasurer
6. Maj AR Ghosh Vice President
I, Service No._____________ Rank & Name______________________ membership
No.____________ is interested to contest for the post of ___________________.
Date_______________ (Signature of member)
I, Service No.________________ Rank and Name __________________membership
No._________________ propose the above name for the post of _________________.
(Signature of the member)